Penstock made from stainless steel - Tesaco C
Penstocks made from stainless steel are the all-rounder. The robust design together with the customized stainless steel quality become a reliable valve.
The fields of application for penstocks are sewer systems, municipal- and industrial waste water treatment plants, flood protection and control, pumping stations, retention reservoirs, intake structures for power plants and industries (cooling water).
Following standard sizes are available:
Round: DN 150 to DN 2500 mm
Square: 200 x 200 to 4000 x 4000 mm
Any special- and intermediate sizes could be delivered in a minimum of time due to our modular assembly system.
- High A-class penstock design
based on DIN 19569-4
- Fast and economic wall fixing
pipe flange- and grouted fixing also possible
- Simple civil construction - no cutouts
therefore no concrete forming required
- Sealing made from wastewater resistant Neoprene
double-lip type for maximum tightness at on-seating and off-seating heads
- Sealing faces in bolted design
therefore exchangeable without disassembly of the penstock
- Sliding design with adjoining sealing
hence also qualified as control penstock
- Standard head 6 m water column for on-seating and off-seating
higher head on demand
- Door guided by rollers for bigger sizes
provides easy opening, even in case of high operating head
- All steel components of stainless steel grade 316
provides maximum resistance against corrosion; special S.S. is also available
Data sheets could be downloaded in our download area.